Centre for Obesity and Wellness Research Excellence
Lesley Lutes and her team are developing new interventions, programs, technologies and approaches to treat chronic conditions, with the goal of disseminating them into primary care practices across Canada.
- UBCO’s substance use clinic accepting new patients virtually
- Showing virtual love on Valentine’s Day
- UBCO psychologists take part in Bell Let’s Talk Day mental health panel
- UBCO experts offer tips to help make this Christmas worth remembering
- UBC study explores link between social status and trust in decision-makers
- UBCO’s substance use clinic goes virtual