Get your UBC degree in psychology, the study of human and animal behaviour. Go on to graduate studies or a career as a psychologist, with possibilities ranging from treating behavioural issues to researching psychological processes.
Strengthening Indigenous community through research
UBCO’s Indigenous Research Mentorship Program enables undergraduate students to gain hands-on research experience and build connections.
Our graduate program offers tier-one research-based degrees to students in a collegial, close-knit setting. Our high-calibre graduate students dedicate themselves to bettering the lives of others through research and clinical work.
Our faculty members and graduate students are working on exciting research projects that are making a difference, locally and around the world.
- Tech could help BC farmers reach customers, mitigate climate change impacts
- What has the world learned from the invasion of Ukraine?
- UBCO events will explore issues of social change
- Dr. Jessica Lougheed wants to better understand our emotions
- Parity needed for mental and physical health funding, treatment
- The Boy Who Carried Books: Part II